Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bella's First Halloween Card


I have not made any cards for a while so I decided to make a card for my 9 month old granddaughter's first Halloween.  Believe it or not, I did not use one stamp or copic marker!  I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug (ProvoCraft) for the haunted house, various Halloween ribbons from my stash.  I did pick up several stickers at Michaels and Joann Fabrics.  I used Angie Hunt's  style of adding the ribbon's. The DP is by Creative Imaginations. I just used regular orange and black cardstock for the basic card.  On the haunted house I took some white ink and rolled it over the black embossed card and I think it gave it kind of an eery look! 

10 comments:

  1. very creative - what an awesome effect on the embossed house! hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that haunted house looks really spooky! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderfully creative. I love the piece you used on the front - it that from Crafty Secret? Love the way you did the haunted house too. What a great card...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela, your Halloween card is so cute and very creative! Congrats!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely, Pam, and your haunted house is fabulous! So perfect for the season! I can see a lot of work went into this and the time spent gave fabulous results!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really amazing -- love the front - and the inside is very creative. Wonderful card -- hey, I love your music - makes looking at your blog more delightful than it already is. Thanks!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great card and fun to use just embossing folder to create a card. The ribbon treatment is also very cute. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards! The haunted house is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love yur cards Pamela. Such fun to make cards for the little ones. Mine are now big enough to look forward to getting cards from Granny. Thanks for coming to visit my blog I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning PJ,
    Just dropping by your blog to say quick hello! I'm enjoying your blog music. NOthing says Christmas better than Christmas music. I was reading that you're from Sna Jose. Thats where I grew up. We lived in right off Berryessa and Capital. Gosh I'm having a hard time remembering the streets. My sister still lives there. I'm rambling...lol Okay, wishing you a fabulous times through the holidays!
    Blessings to you from Georgetown, TX
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete