Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mother's Day Card I Made for My Daughter from Me

Hi Everyone,
I am posting this card now as I had to retrieve it from my daughter so I could take a picture.  I made it for her from me for Mother's Day.  I did not write down all of the particulars in making it, but I just wanted to share it.
Of course, I used Copics and some lace from my stash.  The next picture is of the inside of the card.  I used a cute Tilda with a rose in her hand.  My daughter's favorite color of rose is between a peach/pink color so hard to find them sometimes.  I think I put the right color on there.  She did like the card very much.

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you have Tilda inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam your card is beautiful! I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam I check out your cards all the time you do such a great job. I wanted to ask where you get the things you write on the inside of your card? Again this was another wonderful card!
    Hugs,
    Garnet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card with beautiful front and the inside!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful! Love your colors and you did a great job with the coloring.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card for your Daughter....I love your color choices.
    Thank You for visiting my new blog and making
    such sweet comments.
    Hugs Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Thank you so very much for your kind comments on my blog. Congrats on being a cancer survivor. My mom had breast cancer. I did my walk in honor of her. I will be doing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW - Susan Boyle is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete